Vivaldi's Four Seasons meets Bach's Masterpieces
Join us on a journey back to the 18th century…
The “Opera in Roma” Baroque Orchestra and internationally renowned soloists create a special atmosphere in the St. Paul Within the Walls Church. Principally the choice of works gives an impression of an authentic concert of the baroque era!
The program of the concerts includes, after Bach cantatas for solo voice, the work of the famous concerto for solo violin "The Four Seasons" by Antonio Vivaldi, which is full of musical onomatopoeia that sweep you through the seasons. Dream your way through a year of flowering meadows, merciless summer sun, bountiful harvests, and slippery ice.
Enjoy the “Opera in Roma” Baroque Orchestra!
From 7:30 pm you can enjoy a free pasta taste.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa Di San Paolo Entro Le Mura
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Visit: Chiesa Di San Paolo Entro Le Mura, Via Napoli 58, 00184 Rome Italy
You can pick-up your tickets at the Ticket Office from 7:30 pm.
One hour before the performance begins, at 7:30 pm, customers are invited to taste a small portion of the typical Roman dish 'Pasta all’Arrabbiata', prepared according to the Italian Cuisine Academy recipe, and garnished on location with fresh ingredients.
Concert starts at 8:30 pm.
Ticket Office is in St. Paul's Within the Walls Church, Via Nazionale 16/A, very close to Piazza della Repubblica and Termini Station.
J. S. Bach
Cantata for Soprano and Orchestra in Do Maggiore BWV51
"Jauchzet Got in Allen Landen"
The Four Seasons
Soprano Soloist: Mariangela Cafaro
Trumpet: Remo D'Ippolito
Violin Soloist: Alessandro Milana
1° Violin: Roberta Palmegiani
2° Violin: Valentina Macioti
Cello: Adriana Malaga Sanchez
Viola: Orazio Vicari
Cymbal: Stefano Vasselli
Departure Point :Chiesa Di San Paolo Entro Le Mura, Via Napoli 58, 00184 Rome Italy
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.