VIVID Dinner Cruise with Complimentary Drink on Arrival
You’ll be in the centre of the action on this evening boat tour of Sydney Harbour during VIVID Sydney, the city's annual lights festival. Conveniently head to Darling Harbour to board at one of the King St Wharfs to cruise around the harbor to marvel at dazzling light shows projected on Sydney’s most iconic architectures.
Dinner and a drink on arrival will ensure you have the best views and best experience of the festival.
Please note: You can choose from one of two departure times in the evening. The earlier departure gives you the option of 6pm and the second departure at 7:30pm. Both cruises offer the same cruise and go for 1.5 hours.
Sample Buffet Menu:
• Drink on arrival (choice of beer, wine, sparkling or soft drink)
• Moroccan Chicken (GF)
• Creamy herb and tomato pasta dish (V)
• Roast potatoes (V) (GF)
• Mixed leaf garden salad (V) (GF)
• Rainbow slaw or Cous Cous (depending on availability) (VG) (GF)
• Fresh bread rolls and butter
• Tea, Coffee, Milk
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One complementary drink on arrival
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the Opera House which will be decorated in the amazing VIVID festival light display
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Cruise underneath and look back at the iconic Harbour Bridge. The Bridge will be in all its glory as the VIVID display will light it right up!
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Cruise the Harbour with close up and distant views of the VIVID display
Pass By: Australian National Maritime Museum, 2 Murray St Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Darling Harbour will be included in the VIVID festival with opportunities to view the display outside of Circular Quay
Pass By: Vivid Sydney, Cumberland St 88 Cumberland St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Beat the crowds, relax, enjoy a dinner and view all VIVID light festival has to offer.
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the lit up garden displaying all VIVID light festival has to offer.
Departure Point :King Street Wharf, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately with comfortable shoes and warm clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Press check your confirmation for King St Wharf departure wharf number 24 hours before your cruise
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.