Évora Tour (full day)
Come with us and let yourself be carried away by the charm of this unique Tour. Take a trip through the history of the city of Évora and discover the historic monuments, the most emblematic places and their customs. Relax with a wine tasting and visit the largest megalithic enclosure in the Iberian Peninsula.
You will enjoy a private tour that can be tailor-made (if you wish) or follow our suggestions.
our driver / guide will accompany you throughout the trip and, whenever possible or appropriate, will share stories, curiosities and experiences about the places visited and if a brief historical framework applies.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Tour guide book in Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Herdade do Esporao
What's excluded :
- Entrance / admission to monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Evora, Evora, Evora District, Alentejo
On this private tour, we will leave Lisbon for the Alentejo Region and arrive in Évora, one of the oldest and most charming cities in Portugal, filled with monuments along the center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On this tour, spend the day admiring the best sights of Évora such as: Roman Temple, Praça Giraldo, Sé Catedral, University, Chapel of Bones and many more.
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: Herdade do Esporao, Apartado 31, Reguengos de Monsaraz 7200-203 Portugal
This private tour includes a visit to a winery in the region (Herdade do Esporão), where you will visit and learn about the entire wine production process of this Alentejo region and at the end carry out a wine tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Almendres Cromlech, Nossa Senhora de Guadalupe, 7000, Portugal
Last stop: The Cromlech of Almendres, a megalithic monument from 6000 years BC, consisting of a prehistoric stone circle with 95 stone monoliths. It is the most important megalithic monument of the Iberian peninsula, and one of the most important in Europe, not only for its dimensions, but also for its state of conservation. It predates Stonehenge
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The starting point is Lisbon and is defined by you. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel, airport, cruise terminal or other location of your choiceAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.