Évora With Love Private Group Tours
A Special tour for Special people in a very special Unesco Heritage City. Our main goal is to make our guests happy and relaxed during the tour through this magical eclectic city. Involve them. We try to share with people from all around the world, the beauty of Évora, its history, stories, customs, and rich culture embraced by the mix of all the people who lived here for about 2000 years. It is not a classical / conservative historical or architectural tour, but a tour made by enthusiastic people about people who lived here for 20 centuries. It's basically a tour to share with friends. A unique continuous association between history, what was going on man’s mind on certain centuries and practical examples, the ones you would never see if you wouldn´t make this tour. We will start our journey from the gorgeous Giraldo Square and finish at the Amazing Roman Temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cherry Liquor
What's excluded :
Itinerary: Giraldo Square (reference to all the people who lived in the city, Church of Santo Antão, Fountain, Jewish Quarter). Visit the inside of the Church of S. Francisco. Church of Grace, Alcarcova de Baixo (main street of restauration and specialities commerce), Handcraft main street (in which you may shop if you wish), Évora Cathedral, reference to the University of Évora, Wines (next to the Cartuxa Enoteca, Roman Temple and Gastronomy.
• Templo Romano de Evora (Templo de Diana), Largo do Conde de Vila Flor Dentro da Muralha, Evora 7000-804 Portugal
Departure Point :S Antão Church, R. de Serpa Pinto 2, 7000-508 Évora, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.