VYSEHRAD CASTLE tour on E-scooter HUGO Bike 3hours
Busy of overcrowded city centre? Let´s explore the Vyšehrad Castle with fabulous views. On our way We will also see the Dancing house, moving head of Franz Kafka, Emauzy church, Jungmann Square, Wenceslas Square , Charles Square and many other interesting venues. We are the ONLY ONE who offers this tour on HUGO Bike E-scooters. You will discover the other bank of the river Vltava, all turists goes to Prague Castle, but we want to show you magnificent VYŠEHRAD CASTLE and unforgettable view. We promise smile on your face.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- E-scooter HUGO Bike, Helmet, Live guide, rain coat, gloves, water, coffe or tea, small present
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vysehrad National Cultural Monument
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Franz Kafka
- Entry/Admission - Karlovo namesti
- Entry/Admission - Square Under Emmaus
- Entry/Admission - Tancici dum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, V Pevnosti, 159/5B, Prague 128 00 Czech Republic
- There is a castle and a fortress in Prague, on a rock. At the Vyšehrad Cemetery with Slavín at the Church of Sts. Peter and Paul are buried by important Czech personalities, there is also the oldest Prague rotunda of st. Martin
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Franz Kafka, Spalena 2121/22 Quadrio Shopping Center, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
- Author David Černý, it combines art with modern technology and traditional "golden hands" of Czech craftsmen. Watch Metamorphosis, wait for the correct constellation of all levels and discover Kafka!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Karlovo namesti Nove Mesto, Prague 120 00 Czech Republic
- Charles Square is the largest square in the Czech Republic and one of the largest in Europe, historically falls in the New Town distrikt ,name after Charles IV.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Square Under Emmaus, Namesti Pod Emauzy 1, Prague Czech Republic
- Emmaus monastery. It was founded on 21 November 1347 by the Czech King and Roman Emperor Charles IV. Luxembourgish for the Order of Slavic Benedictines
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tancici dum, Jiraskovo namEsti 6, Prague 12000 Czech Republic
Dancing House, otherwise Ginger and Fred, officially originally named Nationale Nederlanden Building, completed in 1996, stands in Prague on the right bank of the Vltava River at the corner of Rašín Embankment and Jiráskovo náměstí.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Jungmann Square, Jungmannovo namEsti, Prague Czech Republic
Jungmann Monument,Adria Palace , Castle of Our Lady of the Snows
Pass By: Wenceslas Monument, Vaclavske namesti, Prague Czech Republic
– National Muzeum, Statue of St. Wenceslas, Wenceslas Square has witnessed many important historical events.It is a Prague cultural and business center
Pass By: St. Michael Church Prague, Krizova 2143/23, Prague Czech Republic
It is the seat of the Czech, Slovak and English congregations of the Evangelical Church of Augsburg Confession in the Czech Republic.
Pass By: Slovansky Ostrov-Zofin, near Masarykova Nabrezi, Prague Czech Republic
It features the Žofín Palace, the Šítkov Water Tower, the Mánes Association of Fine Artists, the Park
Pass By: National Theater, Narodni 223/2, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
is one of the most important buildings in the country, both from the point of view of national-cultural, historical and purely architectural.
Pass By: The Estates Theatre, Zhelezna 540/11, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
is part of the National Theater and is one of the most beautiful theater buildings in Europe.
Departure Point :Na Florenci 29, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.