Wadi Al Mujib Adventures From Amman, QAI Airport, Deadsea or Madaba
Experience Jordan’s spectacular Wadi Mujib river canyon add some outdoor adventure to your stay with Wadi Mujib private hiking experience. Follow the Siq trail through the gorge, walking along shady paths, through river shallows and pools, and relaxing or swimming at the waterfall pool. Private round-trip transportation from your stay place, and entrance fees included.
Private Wadi Mujib Siq hiking trip.
Hike the Siq trail through the steep Wadi Mujib river canyon.
Walk along the canyon base, wade through pools, and scramble over rocks in places.
Relax or swim in the waterfall pool before heading back.
Easy-to-moderate trail can be taken independently or with a local guide (additional cost)
Includes entrance fees to Siq trail
Private round-trip transfers, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- All type of meals and beverages
- Guide – if requested to be arranged directly upon arrival
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- Leave your hotel by private, air-conditioned vehicle, and travel to Wadi Mujib.
One of Jordan’s most popular natural attractions, this steep river gorge threads east from the Dead Sea, within the Mujib Biosphere Reserve. The world’s lowest nature reserve, this protected area is a haven for animals such as mountain goats, rare cats, and migratory birds.
The Siq trail is graded as an easy-to-moderate, roughly 1.25-mile (2 kilometer) route through the canyon, suitable for a self-guided trek. To do it, you need to be 18 or over, be able to swim, and be reasonably fit.
On arrival, leave your driver at the visitor centre at Mujib Bridge, and either follow the trail independently, or hire a local guide (additional cost) to accompany you.
Admire the canyon, with its sandstone cliffs towering above the river bed, and take the cantilevered walkway over the dam. Then, follow the river as it weaves between the rock walls, absorbing the tranquillity and timeless scenery.
Depending on seasonal rainfall levels, you may need to walk through the river shallows and pools — some at waist-height — as you head upstream; all welcome chances to cool off. There are also two or three places where you’ll need to climb up rocks using metal ladders or ropes, or scramble over boulders.
After about an hour, arrive at the waterfall at the canyon end. Admire the 59-foot (18-meter) cascades, take a rest, and if you wish, swim in the natural rock pool.
Then, make your return, basking in the shade and scenery on the same route back. After your 2- to 3-hour hike, reconvene with your driver and finish with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :
AirportsQueen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :Amman, Jordan - The same pickup location or any other location the guest want
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.