Wadi Rum Day Tour from Petra ending in Aqaba
Complete your Jordan Tour by visiting the Natural Wonder of Wadi Rum. Explore the protected area by Jeep with an English speaking local Bedouin as your driver, enjoy the adventure while learning about the rich history of the site. Choose among given options on how many hours you like for the Jeep ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers in private a/c vehicle with English speaking driver.
- Wadi Rum 3 Hours Jeep Tour (If Selected)
- Wadi Rum 2 Hours Jeep Ride (if selected)
- Wadi Rum 4 Hours Jeep Ride (if selected)
- Picnic lunch box ( if selected)
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- Meals and Beverages
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
To the selected pickup time your driver meets you in the lobby of the hotel in Petra. Enjoy a private transfer for about 1.5 hours to Wadi Rum.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Upon arrival at Wadi Rum embark a jeep with a local Bedouin driver at the wheel. Wadi Rum is a vast, landscape of the ancient riverbeds, it is the largest and most magnificent desert landscape of Jordan. Landmarks are the remains of the Nabatean Temple, rock inscriptions, the red sand dune area and the natural rock bridge Um Frouth. In Wadi Rum you have also the option on spot to experience a camel ride at your own expense.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Within one hour you reach from Wadi Rum the coastal town of Aqaba, where the driver drops you off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.