Wadi Tour 400 Usd Per 4w Vehicle
You will visit a typical Omani village where the rhythm of a simple daily life has remained uninfluenced by modern ways
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Pick up from hotel/cruise terminal. You will depart via the coastal road toward quriyat. Heading off road we will proceed to the Wadi Al Abriyeen, a stupendous canyon with tall mountainous walls covered with lush vegetation, where the course of the water has created little green-blue ponds. You will visit a typical Omani village where the rhythm of a simple daily life has remained uninfluenced by modern ways. Whilst off road your jeep will also drive through the streams known as "water bashing", an exhilarating experience.
You will then reach a natural pool where there will be the opportunity to take a swim. It is one of the most beautiful wadis and its pools with clear deep blue water give you an opportunity to take a refreshing dip.
After lunch you will travel through the mountainous landscape arriving at the dramatic Bimmah Sinkholeto swim in the clear sparkling waters. Once you are refreshed you will head back to Muscat City.
Departure Point :Majan Continental Hotel, Al Ghubrah St, Muscat, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
any hotel in MuscatAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qabus Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.