Wahiba Sands and Sur Full Day Private Tour from Muscat
Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand sea, stretch almost 200 kms in length and about 100 kms in width.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in 4x4 deluxe vehicle
- Driver guide in English
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Maximum 4 pax per vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand sea, stretch almost 200 kms in length and about 100 kms in width. The dunes rise above 100-150 meters in different shades of golden, shifting sands, and is the perfect place for both the romantic and the adventurous. There are still Bedouin families living in this vast expanse of sands, and you can catch a glimpse of them on a roller-coaster like ride over the dunes, a thrilling escapade, especially for those who are first time visitors to the desert. At the end of the adventure, stop at a local restaurant to sample some of the region's finest dishes.The trip also includes a refreshing visit to the lush pools of Wadi Bani Khalid.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.