Join us on our intimate and exciting tours around the Waikiki area. After learning the basics of operating our fun to use Segways, follow our knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides to explore areas like Magic Island Beach Park, Diamond Head and Kapiolani Park, Chinatown and Downtown historical areas and of course Waikiki.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ride through Waikiki and learn Historical facts about the area. Visit the Hilton Lagoon, King David Kalakaua & the Legendary Duke Kahanamoku “the Father of modern surfing” Statues, and the “ First lady of Waikiki” the Moana Surfrider Hotel. As the tour continues up Diamond Head Road, we go by the Waikiki Natatorium, Kapiolani Park, and the Amelia Earhart lookout for panoramic views of the Kaiwi Channel and the outer islands.
Tour starts at the Hilton Lagoon and rides through Ala Moana Park, Kaka’ako Waterfront Park and Aloha Tower, where we make a stop at the observation deck for panoramic views of old Downtown Honolulu and China Town. The tour continues through Chinatown and the Marketplace, the State Capitol, Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, Kawaihaio Church and the Mission House. This tour is great for those who are interested in old Hawaiian History.
Departure Point :1920 Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu, HI 96815
Return Detail :1920 Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu, HI 96815
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.