Waikiki Turtle Snorkel Adventure
Mana Kai Catamaran was built in 1977 by William Brown in Honolulu, Hawaii. Inspired by his father — Waikiki beach boy and surﬁng, sailing, and soaring legend Woody Brown, who built the very first modern day catamaran (Manu Kai).
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
This is the best way to start your day on Oahu! Come snorkel with us at Turtle Canyon, a green sea turtle cleaning station. Our crew shows you not only turtles but also hidden creatures such as he’e (octopus) and ka hoku kai (starfish). We supply the snorkels, masks, and snorkel vests for you to enjoy seeing the abundant marine life in the water! This is an unforgettable experience that you just can’t miss.
Departure Point :Dive Oahu & Surf, 2426 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.