Walk of Heritage Lanes
It`s journey to the heart of the city where one can experience the lifestyle of
people, feel the culture of the city closely and get wowed by the simple
awesomeness of the serpentine lanes. It`s a journey that will foster Travellers
to become a part of the city forever. See the life of local people living in the
lanes through "Walk of Heritage Hidden Lanes" and also visit places like
Weavers Haveli, Nepali Temple, Vegetables Market and many more places.
Places covered: Manikarnika Lane, Vishalakshi Temple, Nepali Temple, Lalita Ghat,
ManikarnikaGhaat, Matri Rin Mandir, Kashi Karwat.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- GUIDING FEES
What's excluded :
- ANY PERSONAL EXPENSE
- WE WILL MEET THE TRAVELLERS AT THE STARTING POINT AS MENTIONED THEN WILL PROCEED WITH THE TOUR
FROM STARTING TILL THE END OF THE TOUR OUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE THERE FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE ENTIRE TOUR
Departure Point :PDR Mall, D 48/142, Luxa Rd, near Sri Basdev Baba Mandir, Sidhgiribagh, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.