Walk the native Pericu road in Sierra de la Laguna.
Explore Los Cabos outback in the National Reserve Sierra de la Laguna, resposible for almost the 70 per cent of clear water in los Cabos.
Inmerse in the semitropical desert on a historical – nature pilgrimage to the roots of los Cabos native nomadic tribe; the Pericu.
Only when we understand, we get to care!.
Visit a local ranch and meet the Ranchero Californio; now considered the native of the baja peninsula after the extintion of the Pericu culture.
Enjoy a coffe tasting of the traditional Talega coffe and missionary bread, both tradicional reicipes of the Rancho culture in baja.
Discover the wonders of the reserve with our hike, starting at the skirts of the mountain range along the canyon ( 3miles) on a loop hike on easy irregular terrain.
Ending up with the chance of soaking up in one of its many water springs before heading back to your resort.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Snacks - PROTEIN BARS FOR THE HIKE
- ENTRANCE FEE TO THE NATIONAL RESERVE
- Damiana Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Sierra La Laguna
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - Optional Breakfast cooked on a fire kitchen: shredded beef with scrambled eggs beans and ranchero cheese prior request for 150 peso per person wich helps improving local economy
- Bring propper hiking shoes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sierra La Laguna, Mexico
We´ll hike through the canyons and riverbeds of the reserve spendig time talking about the flora and fauna of the semitropical desert and the way of living of its native Pericu; finally refreshing at the water springs of the National reserve.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :McDonald's, Valentín Gómez Farias, Lázaro Cárdenas, El Medano Ejidal, Centro, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose hotel pick up please text me to let you know your resort name if this is within downtown area of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose downtown as well.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.