Walk Through Medieval Cairo With Egyptian Museum Visit & Felucca Ride
unique chance for doing something different as combine activity, gathering between ancient Egyptian history and the European Cairo, plus felucca ride on the Nile river.
you will never find out this activity anywhere else, walking through the 18th/19th Cairo is an interesting activity to do, you will be fascinated by the beautiful European building such as French, Italian, English.
you will never believe there is similar building in Cairo as in Paris and the European cities as well .
through your walking between all these beautiful building, you will get the chance to have delicious authentic Egyptian food, and then you will be like Egyptian as they drinking tea Or mint tea right after having food.
and for sure will be good time for relaxing on the Nile river, riding the great Nile river on felucca is something different, Will not by hustle and bustle, just serenity plus the city view drown on the water.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Walk through medieval Cairo.
- Experienc the Egyptian life style.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
What's excluded :
- Any Extrs.
- Personal spending.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
visit the largest ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world at the wonderful Egyptian museum, it has around 120000 objects in display, you will never get the chance to tour it in one day that is why we focus on showing around the highlights such as the golden pharaoh Tut's treasure ( his mask, golden coffins, daggers, bracelets all made out of solid gold).
and for sure the royal mummies for the most famous pharaohs in ancient Egypt like Ramses second, queen Hatshepsut etc ... ( it is additional ticket ).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nile River, Cairo 15662 Egypt
Sail the river Nile in a traditional Felucca and experience Cairo from the water, its sailing boat, spend an hour sailing down the same river Cleopatra did so many centuries ago, watch the sun set over Egypt's capital, then experience its buzzing nightlife.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from hotel, vacation rentals, compounds, private apartment, inns, hostels, but will be extra charge if the picking up is from the airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.