Walk through the heritage Campal neighbourhood (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Walk through some of most scenic and planned neighborhoods of Panjim, get amazed by the beautiful clash of old vs new, discover beautiful monuments, ancient indo-portuguese buildings and modern buildings on this walking tour of Campal. See the intricately designed and brightly colored Campal Houses are a treat to gaze at which are marvel at the architectural design and urban planning of the city's establishments.
Highlights of the tour will be following
1. See inside of the city, it's charming places with a beautiful view which travelers don't want to miss and capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, historical monuments in your lens to cherish life-long from this tour.
2. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not.
3. Develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting stories.
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Institute Menezes Braganza, Near Central Library, Panjim 403001 India
Visit this long-standing cultural institution of Goa which promotes language, literature, art and culture of the state.
Pass By: Maquinez Palace Theatre, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Stumble upon the Maquinez Palace and the old Goa Medical College.
Pass By: Santa Inez Creek, Goa 403001
Visit the Santa Inez Creek which opens to the Mandovi river and is of a length of 3.7 kilometres and width of 12.6 metres.
Pass By: Campal Gardens, Near Kala Academy, Panjim India
Dazzled by view of the Reis Magos Fort, Lighthouse and the boats which cruise in the Mandovi river.
Pass By: Panaji Kala Academy, Dayanand Bandodkar, Panjim India
Designed by Charles Correa this prominent cultural centre of Goa was established in the year of 1970.
Pass By: Saint Inez Road, St Inez Rd, Santa Inez, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
njoy the peaceful ambiance of St. Inez Creek as you walk along its ancient bridge
Pass By: Miramar Beach, 3 km from Panaji Centre Near Dayanand Bandodker Marg, Panjim India
explore on one of the most visited beaches of Goa
Departure Point :Institute Menezes Braganza, next to Polcie Station, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Return Detail :Miramar Beach, Goa, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.