Walking Tour among Museums of Nicosia
Nicosia is the last capital in the world divided militarily. Capital of the island will intrigue visitors with the Green Line at Ledra a city checkpoint. Is it real in the 21st century? There is so much to see on both sides, like the Selimiye Mosque, Christian and Islamic architecture hybrid, or the Cyprus Archeological Museum, where you can see a collection of finds from the Neolithic to Byzantine periods on the island. With local guide, you would visit Nicosias most famous museums, including a small Levention Museum, the A. G. Leventis gallery, presenting European, Greek & Cypriot art paintings, will get handmade souvenirs from Laiki Geitonia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - A. G. Leventis Gallery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A. G. Leventis Gallery, A. G. Leventis 5 Trypiotis, Nicosia 1097 Cyprus
*Discover Cyprus Archeological Museum, where you can see a collection of finds from the Neolithic to Byzantine periods on the island
*Visit Nicosias most famous museums- Levention Museum, the A. G. Leventis gallery
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The Cyprus Museum, Museum 1, Nicosia, Cyprus
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.