Walking Tour (Exploring Historical Route)
- Licensed professional tour guide offers exciting history of Seoul & overall information of Korea while exploring historical routes and the old central district of Seoul: Seoul City Hall, Cheongyecheon Stream, Gwanghwamun Square, Bukchon Hanok Village and Insadong Street.
- You are Intimately cared as a small group.
- Once you catch the outline of Seoul over food, culture, transportation system and extra through this tour, you'll have an easy access to other places by yourselves.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- entrance fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seoul City Hall, 31 Taepyeongno 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Take a souvenir photo in front of City Hall Square
Departure Point :City Hall Station Exit 1, 353-1 Taepyeongno 2(i)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Insadong Ssamziegil, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.