Walking Tour in Prague: Old Town with Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle
Enjoy a 3-hour Prague walking tour with a guide, certified through the Seal of Prague City. See Wenceslas Square, the Estates Theatre, Astronomical Clock at Old Town Square, and the Jewish Quarter. Cross the river to the Lesser Quarter and take a tram ride to visit Prague Castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Start your walking tour in early afternoon from Old Town Square. Pass by the Estates Theatre over to the Astronomical Clock, the Franz Kafka birth house, and on through the Jewish Quarter. See the old Jewish Cemetery, the Maisel Synagogue and Pinkas Synagogue. Move onward passing by the New Town hall and through the Clementinum complex, accross the Charles Bridge to the Lesser Quarter.
From there take a tram ride (ticket included) toward the Prague Castle tram stop. The tour continues along the Kings Garden toward the castle where you will see the entire compound. From the Hradčanské Square you will have a beautiful view of the entire city, with a view of the German Embassy. Through the castle yards you will see, amongst others, the St. Vitus Dome and the Golden Alley (free entry included) with the tour ending at the St. Wenceslas Vineyard.
Departure Point :Staroměstské nám. 934, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Staré zámecké schody 192, 119 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.