Walking tour in the hills of Buda
Let’s get out of the hustle and bustle of Budapest’s inner city and get to know the peaceful, meandering footpaths of the hills of Buda and why not learn a little about the enticing Hungarian wildlife. It is an ideal program for families as well as for couples or smaller groups.
per adult from
240 to 270 minutes
What's included :
- lunch (Goulash soup)
- mineral water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We are taking a tram to where our tour starts from. Then we will be walking to Normafa. (It is about 4 km) It is one of the Budapestiens’ favourite spots, far from the noisy districts. The whole area is popular with joggers in the spring and summer, and skiers in the winter. It is absolutely bewitching with oak, locust and chestnut tree forests. During the tour your guide will tell you about the Hungarian silviculture, the most important forest games and their hunt. From Normafa we are making our way to Budakeszi (another 3km) on similarly beautiful footpaths. Finally, we are taking a bus back to the city where a nice hot pot of Goulash soup will be waiting for the adventurous hikers.
Széll Kálmán Square (in front of the Metro Building)
Departure Point :Budapest, Széll Kálmán tér, 1024 Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Budapestrolling