Walking tour Monte Sant'Angelo
With our tour you will learn in detail about the history and the origins of Monte Sant'Angelo and you will taste the delicious local bread (tasting included in the ticket)
per adult from
What's included :
- Sanctuary entrance
- Licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Monte Sant'Angelo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Monte Sant'Angelo, Largo Roberto Il Guiscardo 2 Parco Nazionale del Gargano, 71037 Monte Sant'Angelo Italy
Tour guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants.
You'll explore the ancient neighborhood Junno, the old town centre, the Romanesque Church of Santa Maria Maggiore with its Bizantine frescoes and the Rupestrian Church, UNESCO World Heritage site from 2011. It is the oldest shrine in Western Europe dedicated to the Archangel Michael and one of the most visited religious destinations in Puglia.
You will also stroll around the white narrow streets encountering local food shops and the so called “sammecalere” craftsmen whose still carve white local stone to make amazing sculptures representing our patron Saint: Michael the Archangel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Santuario di San Michele Arcangelo, Via Reale Basilica, 127, 71037 Monte Sant'Angelo FG, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.