Walking Tour of Pune (2 Hours Guided Walk)
Experience authentic Pune on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- 2. Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
- 4. Transport to places on this tour if any required
What's excluded :
- Bottled Water
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pune, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own. Though the highlights of the tour will be following
Shaniwar Wada Fort
Childhood home of founder of Maratha Empire and 180 degree view of architecture in the city
Centuries old buildings and markets of Pune
Dagdusheth Halwai Temple and other Ganesh Idols in Town Hidden Place with pesewa architecture, an administrative headquarters during British era and a splendid holiday home of Bajirao II
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Shaniwar Wada, Shaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
Return Detail :Vishrambaug Wada, 619, RB Kumthekar Rd, Perugate, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.