Walking Tour Quito
Walk in the historic center of Quito, it is totally special if you are accompanied by friends, here you will discover the wonders of the historic center and new friends while we walk. Places like the Plaza de la Independencia, San Agustin Church, the catacombs, Republica del Cacao, the change of presidential guard (Mondays) and others are what we will discover in this experience that you will do it yourself. It is also a good time for you to realize the best selfies of your passage through the heritage city of Quito.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guía bilingüe
- Entry/Admission - St. Agustin Church (Iglesia de San Agustin)
- Entry/Admission - Quito Old Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Agustin Church (Iglesia de San Agustin), Chile and Guayaquil streets, Quito 170150 Ecuador
We will visit the catacombs & San Agustin convent museum
Salida a las 10:00 am.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
We will visit the Historic Center, the main square, the terrace of the municipal library. Then we will taste an exquisite Ecuadorian chocolate and finally visit the archbishop's passage
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Friends Expeditions, Junín Oe1- 61 y, Quito 170401, Ecuador
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.