Walking Tour through historical Hvar
So little and so rich Hvar is like a diamond of Adriatic crown. The best is to start the visit from cathedral’s square renaissance bell tower which is an unforgettable sight in the evenings when its white stone illuminated by the last light of the day and you can see right through the structure’s narrow arches. From there you take directly to the St. Stephen’s Cathedral and then down to the Town’s “place” (central square) - the center of Hvar’s social world, with cafes, restaurants, shops and the 16th-century fountain.
After a short rest in one of outside coffees keep going to magnificent Renaissance monastery with a beautiful bell-tower, and then visit Hvar’s Loggia, which once was the Venetian governor’s palace. Moreover, finish your trip with Hvar Town’s main square with a stairway leading to the Porta di Datallo. Can you imagine that it was a Venetian fortress from the 1500s? It is a great pleasure of real history!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Cathedral, Hvar center, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
To the St. Stephen’s Cathedral and then down to the Town’s “pjaca” (central square), 16th-century fountain, a monastery with a beautiful bell-tower, Hvar’s Loggia, Hvar Town’s main square, Porta di Datallo
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Saint Stephen, Trg Sv. Stjepana, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.