Walking tour to the historical quarter of Vladivostok (Millionka)
Interesting tour to the historical quarter of Vladivostok called "Millionka".
In the late 19th century in the center of Vladivostok there spontaneously grew a quarter, which became home to many Chinese. It soon got the name Millionka, because many people (“millions”) lived here. In a few years the quarter developed into the “city within a city.” There are numerous intricate alleys, buildings for every taste and color without any unified architectural concept. Millionka was famous for smuggling, opium dens, illegal gambling business. In the mid-30s of the 20th century, it was decided to eliminate Millionka. The Chinese were settled in other areas, becoming workers and civil servants.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Millionka, Fokina St., Vladivostok Russia
One of the most mysterious quarters of the old Vladivostok - Millionka - hid many secrets back in the days of its existence. Today, the legends of the former Chinese district attract the attention not only of historians, but also of ordinary citizens.
Departure Point :Central Square, Tsentralnaya ploshchad, Vladivostok, Primorskiy kray, Russia, 690091
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.