Walking tour Trani
⇒ THIS TOUR IS FOR people who love culture and art and who want to discover the most important and representative monuments of Puglia while enjoying a leisurely walk. Trani is part of the “citta’ slow” network and has been named a city that favours a slower paced life.
⇒ HIGHLIGHTS: You will meet with the tour guide in Piazza Manfredi and visit the Swabian Castle (exterior), interior and exterior tour of the Romanesque Cathedral and then continue towards the medieval Jewish quarter, Giudecca, where there are still two synagogues. Finally, we visit the scenic tourist port and Villa Comunale.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Trani
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Trani, Piazza Re Manfredi 16, 76125 Trani Italy
⇒ YOU WILL BE THRILLED when you admire the majesty of the Cathedral, which will really leave you breathless; it is so white and elegant, in contrast to the blue sea behind it. You will be captivated by the mewing of the seagulls who follow the fishermen's boats. You will take in the beauty of the elegant streets in the historic town centre and by the views that open up to you behind every corner. You will enjoy unforgettable moments sipping a coffee or Moscato (Muscat) di Trani, sitting outside a bar that faces the harbour and the sea ...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Re Manfredi, 76125 Trani BT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.