Walking Tour Udaipur
Experience authentic Udaipur on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers specially trained by Yo Tours™. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city.
You will walk with our highly trained, fun and energetic tour guide, from one point of attraction to another, for approximately 2 KMs; listening to the great stories of the past, learn about the culture, history and fun facts to truly enrich the experience of exploring the city.
Yo Tours follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you. Many of our guests say that "the walking tour with Yo Tours™ was the highlight of their visit to the city".
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi, highly trained by Yo Tours
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- 3. Access to hidden lanes and places.
- 4. Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Clock tower, Ghantaghar,Jadiyon Ki Ol, Bohrwadi, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
We will begin our journey from Clock Tower, the first public clock of the city built as a souvenir to the royal family of Mewar. Pass through the old market, narrow, crooked, timeless streets, heritage buildings to uncover the city's history and culture.
Pass By: Jagdish Temple, RJ State Highway 50, Udaipur 313001 India
Jagat Shiromani Temple made of exquisitely carved marble torana, a Garuda chhatri and mandapa.
Pass By: Bagore Ki Haveli Museum, Gangaur Ghat Marg Hotel Gangaur Palace, Udaipur 313001 India
Sightseeing of gracious 18th-century built Bagore Ki Haveli by a Mewar prime minister. Visit the Gangori Ghat and Lal Ghat; famous waterfronts of Udaipur on shimmering Lake Pichola.
Departure Point :Ghantaghar, Old City, Silawatwari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Return Detail :Delhi Gate Circle, Delhi Gate Cir, Bapu Bazar, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.