Walpole Wilderness to the Highlights of Denmark
A full day tour exploring the amazing south coast from the Walpole Wilderness exploring the Mount Frankland Wilderness Lookout, to the Swarbrick Art Trail and Giant Tingle in the karri forest to walking through the Valley of The Giants and Ancient Forest, admiring rugged Cliffs and Greens Pool, marvelling at the unique Elephant Rocks and sampling fine wine, cheese, honey and chocolates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea available
- Entry/Admission - Mount Frankland National Park
- Entry/Admission - Walpole-Nornalup National Park
- Entry/Admission - Giant Tingle Tree
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Giants Tree Tops Walk
- Entry/Admission - Duckett's Mill Winery and Denmark Farmhouse Cheese
- Entry/Admission - Bartholomews Meadery
- Entry/Admission - William Bay National Park
- Entry/Admission - Denmark Chocolate Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Frankland National Park, 30 Walpole St E, Walpole, Western Australia 6398 Australia
Explore Mount Frankland, one of 7 national parks in the 360 000 hectare land that is 'Walpole Wilderness'.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Walpole-Nornalup National Park, 120 Km West of Albany Great Southern Region, Walpole, Western Australia 6398 Australia
Discover the diversity of people's relationships with the Walpole Wilderness area through time via the Swarbrick Art Trail, another major site of the Walpole Wilderness Discovery Centre.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Giant Tingle Tree, Hilltop Road Great Southern Region, Walpole, Western Australia 6398 Australia
Walk beneath the the site of a huge fire-hollowed red tingle tree, the Giant Tingle, the largest living eucalypt known in the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Giants Tree Tops Walk, Walpole National Park West past Shadforth towards William Bay, Denmark, Western Australia 6333 Australia
Experience ancient beauty as you get up close and personal with 400 year old giants of the forest.
Follow the link walk trail down into the Ancient Empire, where a sealed trail meanders across the forest floor between 400 year old red tingle trees.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duckett's Mill Winery and Denmark Farmhouse Cheese, 1678 Scotsdale Rd, Denmark, Western Australia 6333 Australia
Wine and cheese, they go together and complement each other perfectly so our lunch stop is at the 4 ½ Star winery Ducketts Mill which is set in the picturesque Scotsdale Valley of Denmark
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Bartholomews Meadery, 2620 South Coast Hwy Great Southern Region, Denmark, Western Australia 6333 Australia
Visit and experience mead, varietal honeys and honey ice cream at the internationally known and awarded Bartholomews Meadery. One of the few meaderies in Australia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: William Bay National Park, William Bay Rd, William Bay WA 6333, Australia
Explore two of the main attractions in William Bay National Park, Green's Pool and Elephant Cove where you will marvel at the natural beauty of Elephant Rocks, round-topped granite rocks which look exactly like a herd of elephants, paddling in the shallow waters of the cove.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Denmark Chocolate Company, 2023 South Coast Hwy Great Southern Region, Denmark, Western Australia 6333 Australia
antalise your tastebuds with finely crafted chocolate products at Western Australia’s first licensed chocolate lounge. Soothe the soul and stimulate the palate by sampling handmade chocolates with choice local wines, selected imported beers and a range of liqueurs.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at 217 York St, Albany (outside Albany Visitors Centre) 6.00am Drop-off at your hotel or 217 York St at approximately 4.30pmAirports
- Albany Airport, Albany, Western Australia Australia
- Albany Airport, Albany Hwy, Drome WA 6330, Australia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.