Wander Through Hoi An’s Trading History
Hoi An is cultural heaven. Protected under the guiding principles of UNESCO, its characteristic, yellow-bricked merchant houses, thriving trading history and relaxed atmosphere are best observed by foot. Walking Hoi An with us and you will see the finest.
• Meander along Hoi An’s ubiquitous, yellow-bricked houses
• See the influences of trading nations throughout town
• Walk across the famous Japanese covered bridge
• Admire the textile industry, still thriving to date
• Enter small alleys and streets, each with its own hue
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- A half day walking tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Old House of Tan Ky
- Entry/Admission - Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien)
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Silk Village
What's excluded :
- Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations, otherwise supplementary charges will be applied
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
We will pick you up from your booked hotel in Hoi An and bring you to the starting point of a leisurely stroll. Our tour starts at the colorful local market, where your guide will explain the various fruits, vegetables and household ware that is so common in this country and will be for sales here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old House of Tan Ky, 101 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An 100000 Vietnam
Our walk continues to the Tan Ky Old House; a good example of 18th-century merchant's residence. This house is an important part of history as a mix of Chinese, Japanese and European architecture remains a witness to a cosmopolitan past and allows today’s visitors a glimpse of Vietnam that no longer exists.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien), 46 Tran Phu St, Hoi An Vietnam
Onward we go…on foot. Following your guide for this morning/afternoon exploration continues to the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall. Founded in 1690 that served the largest Chinese ethnic, another remnant of a glorious and prosperous past of which Hoi An is so famed for. Building such as these have contributed to the UNESCO World Heritage listing and Hoi An legislate is working effortlessly to maintain that status for generations to come.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The Japanese Covered Bridge is one of the landmarks of downtown Hoi An. It resembles the emblematic 420-year-old Japanese covered bridge that was constructed by the Japanese during their stay in Hoi An. A unique opportunity to take some pictures is reserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Silk Village, 28 Nguyen Tat Thanh Street, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The walking tour ends at a local home where residents raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An's burgeoning textile industry. The quality of Hoi An's silk products are here on display, and for sales while strolling in Hoi An with your wonderful guide. The tour through this open-air museum, summarized as a unique mixture of Eastern and Western influences in the form of its architecture and cultural legacy, ends when we bring you back to your hotel. This tour can be done both in the morning and in the afternoon and takes around 4 hours.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to take tour is 2 years
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal. We appreciate your understanding on this.
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users. The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour. We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. All Clients should use their own refillable water bottle to avoid regular contacts with multiples single-use plastic bags (this has the additional positive effect of reducing plastic waste in our destination). 2. Everyone reminded to wash or sanitize hands before all snacks, meals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.