War Tunnel Tour
What once was an Olympic city in 1984, only eight years later, in the beginning of the 21st century, became the city under the longest siege in modern warfare. Visit the marvelous symbol of the resistance and fight for survival - the secret Tunnel of Hope, which saved the city and its citizens from falling into enemy’s hands. Hear the insider stories of people’s sufferings and agony, learn about the ways of living in a constant state of fear and mortal danger. Book your tour now!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Sarajevo War Tunnel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Insider City Tours & Excursions, Zelenih Beretki 30, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Meeting point with the guide.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Sniper Alley, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Drive through the most dangerous street in Sarajevo during the 90's.
Stop At: Sarajevo War Tunnel, Tuneli 1 Ilidža - Donji Kotorac, Sarajevo 71210 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Find out all the details about the most important object during the siege of Sarajevo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :PROSTOR Nekretnine - PJ Stari Grad, Zelenih beretki 30, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.