Warli Art Workshop
This activity is for every traveller, who likes to combine their outings with some learning. You get to learn the traditional, tribal Warli art native to Maharashtra. An artisan from the Warli tribe conducts the workshop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - A simple preparation of puffed rice - 'poha' with black tea
- Lunch - A simple, home-cooked, vegetarian meal will be served.Jain and Non-vegetarian meals can be arranged for.
- Guide facilitation
- Purified drinking water
- All materials required for the art workshop will be provided
- Entry/Admission - Grassroutes, Walvanda
What's excluded :
- Transport is not park of the package. We will be assisting you with travel directions post booking
- Bottled water
- Personal Medicines
- What happens when you get a chance to travel and learn art from a local artisan while you're at it - You get for a meaningful, productive trip!
Departure Point :Walvanda, Jawhar Vikramgad Rd, Maharashtra 401603, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.