Warner Bros. Studio Tour London- The Making of Harry Potter (from King's Cross)
Enjoy extended time at the Studio and ensure you get the full magical experience with return transportation on a Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded bus! Watch the first instalment of the Harry Potter™ film franchise, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone™, as you make your way to and from the Studio Tour! Experience pure filmmaking magic at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, walk through The Great Hall and board the Hogwarts Express.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a branded bus
- WiFi on board
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, Studio Tour Drive, Leavesden WD25 7LR England
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall – one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrid’s Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office and much more. From small details like Dumbledore’s Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department – there is so much to see you will be thankful to have an extended time to take it all in.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :King's Cross and St Pancras (Stop T), London N1C 4TB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A fee is charged for infants 0- 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- Please note: during busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To book the Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 72337030
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.