Warsaw Sightseeing Tour with Skyline Views from Above
Rise up (way up) and see Warsaw from a whole new perspective! This is your chance to view the city from above with multiple sky-high stops. Catch a panoramic view over the Vistula River surrounded by a rooftop garden, see the sights from the highest observation point in town (from where they say Warsaw looks the most beautiful), explore the city alongside a local guide, and enjoy a coffee and pastry along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to the viewpoint
- Metro ticket
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Culture and Science
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warsaw Central Station, al. Jerozolimskie 54, 00-024 Warszawa, Poland
For many travellers, this is the first step into Warsaw’s world. Here we’ll start learning some useful Polish words and listen to some incredible stories about constructing this strategic building.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
The Palace of Culture and Science was a gift from “Uncle” Stalin to the Polish nation. The building stands in the middle of the city and remains the central point of downtown Warsaw. It’s also where you can see a wonderful skyline view that showcases the magnitude of the Polish capital. We’ll head up to the 30th floor so you can see this panoramic view. You can also spot some of the major attractions of the city from here.
From way up high, we’ll go underground and catch the metro. Believe it or not, Warsaw has only one and a half metro lines. If you’re wondering why, your local guide will fill you in while passing by the unique underground op-art gallery.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Warsaw Mermaid, Old Town Square, Warsaw Poland
We’ll greet the guardian of Warsaw, the legendary Mermaid statue whose face tells the tragic story of a real young woman named Krystyna Krahelska from the time of the Second World War.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Vistula River Beach, Wybrzeze Helskie, Warsaw 03-459 Poland
We’ll next find ourselves in a totally different surrounding. Birds chirping, the sounds of water, music from floating bars – welcome to the Vistula River Boulevards – a vibrant summer spot that locals love.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: University of Warsaw Library, Ul. Dobra 56/66, Warsaw 00-312 Poland
Here you will have one more chance to take great pictures of Warsaw from above and wander through the refreshing greenery. Relaxing with a good book in this serene setting is an absolute pleasure so you can stay here as long as you want, or we can show you the best places nearby for lunch.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Warsaw Marriott Hotel, al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Warsaw University Library, Dobra 56/66, 00-312 Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable shoes for walking, and as it may be windy while visiting the vantage points, please have a sweater or extra layer with you.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Urban Adventures Poland