Water Ski Experience Algarve
If you love Water Ski or have always wanted to try it, this Water Ski activity in Armação de Pêra is the perfect choice for you! No matter if you already have some experience or not, Water Ski is a great activity for the whole family or group of friends!
This great activity begins on the long beach of Armação de Pêra and is made behind a speedboat near the coast! Before we get out on the water, you will receive a brief summary with all the basics from our experienced instructor.
When you're ready, we go out to sea! You hold the lever and when the boat starts to accelerate, you will have the incredible sensation of gliding over the blue of the Atlantic Ocean!
Water Ski is very easy to learn and is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. If you feel comfortable, you can even jump on the waves and ask the captain to speed up even more!
New: we have the "Clean & Safe Certificate" from Turismo de Portugal (safe and protected against the risk of contagion).
per adult from
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moments Watersports, Armacao de Pera Beach At the beach behind Holiday Inn Algarve Hotel, Armacao de Pera 8365-101 Portugal
This is the meeting point. The activity will run in Armação de Pêra Bay.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Moments WaterSports, holiday inn algarve, Av. Beira Mar, 8365-101 Armação de Pêra, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have the "Safe&Clean" Certification by Turismo de Portugal that recognizes companies in the tourism sector that comply with the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health to avoid contamination of spaces with SARS-CoV-2 (new coronavirus).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.