Waterfall Abseiling with Kingfisher Tours Sri Lanka
Experience a side of Sri Lanka's other tourists rarely see in this waterfall-abseiling tour. The UNESCO World Heritage Site has one of the most adventurous trekking and abseiling paths in the country—about 6 miles (10 kilometers) both ways. A nature guide who knows the area intimately leads you to a hidden waterfall for a swim and abseiling from 150 ft , the perfect ending to an action-packed day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety Equipements
- Travel by a Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Chauffer Guide
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- Safety Guide to take you inside the Jungle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
Meet & Greet our professional guide from your Hotel & head towards Kitulgala,
As a Kingfisher Clients you will be rest assured and we guarantee for all your safety packs where we give you emergency services for 24hrs.
You will be getting a professional expert guide to go with you inside the Jungle,
Once you finish your Abseiling you will be taken back to your Hotel to end the Tour
• Kitulgala Adventure Sports, Kitulgala, Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in ColomboAll Hotels in KandyAll Hotels in GallePorts
- Colombo Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.