Waterfall Trek & Swim Shore Excursion - All Ports - Puerto Plata
A trek through a tropical forest leads you to a natural pool underneath a beautiful waterfall! Enjoy the best of Damajagua without the jumping! Splash across streams, go for a swim in a natural pool formed by cascading water and discover the local trees, plants and birds with your expert guide. On the return to the Amber Cove port - enjoy typical music and unlimited, complimentary rum punch!
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned van or mini bus
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Complimentary rum punch following the hike
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional yet appreciated)
- Participants who do not arrive with appropriate footwear will be required to rent shoes for $2
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Cove Cruise Park Cruise Terminal, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Your adventure begins when you are greeted by your welcome team at the cruise center main entrance. Meet your guide and board a mini-bus or van for the fully narrated drive to the hike's start-point. Once there, receive an orientation, a safety briefing and have the opportunity to use the facilities before you begin your trek through the Dominican forest.
During the hike you will cross streams and see tropical birds and plants along the path. Continue this moderate hike until you reach the waterfall where you will enjoy a relaxing swim. After your time at the waterfall, you will make the return hike to your start-point where you will have a bit of free-time to browse the gift shop, enjoy a cool beverage or have a bite to eat (at own expense).
After, re-board your safari truck for the return to the cruise center main gate.
Please note, while this is an "easy" hike, you will be required to walk for approximately 1.5-hours on uneven surfaces.
Duration: 4 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
A tropical forest trek to a waterfall and natural pool!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
AMBER COVE: Outside the main gates of the Amber Cove port, approximately 12-minute walk from the pierLook for our Welcome Team with signs that read, "Puerto Plata Adventures".It is important that you be with the first groups to leave the ship as we aim to depart 45-minutes after your ship’s actual arrival (or when the gangway is in place).TOUR DEPARTURE TIME IS 45-MINUTES AFTER THE SHIP'S ACTUAL ARRIVAL. IF THE SHIP IS EARLY OR LATE THE DEPARTURE TIME REMAINS THE SAME (45-MINUTES AFTER THE SHIP'S ACTUAL ARRIVAL).Ports
- Amber Cove
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 1/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This activity is not suitable for participants with back problems, heart complaints, respiratory issues or other serious medical conditions or for pregnant women
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Cane and walker users may not participate.
- Participants will cross small streams in order to arrive at the waterfall. Appropriate footwear is required (water shoes, sneakers that can get wet or sport sandals with a back strap). Participants who do not arrive with appropriate footwear will be required to rent shoes for $2 once at the hike start point
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- During tour stops, we will assist our guests in maintaining social distancing standards. Masks will be required in all areas that require close proximity including the cable car, vans and buses. Guests are encouraged to bring their own face protection. Masks available for a nominal fee.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.