Wave Rock and Pinnacles Air & Ground Tour
After a one hour flight over the foothills and inland farming country you will enjoy a ground tour of Wave Rock. Experience the spiritual stillness of the Outback and the massive Wave Rock in the cool of the morning, before the lunchtime crowds arrive after their long morning bus drive. You’ll also get to see the curious “Hippo’s Yawn” rock. You will have time for morning tea, to purchase souvenirs and if you wish, stroll through the wildlife park, Toy Museum and Lace Museum.
Afterwards, you will fly to Cervantes; a small fishing village where you will take a tour of the Pinnacles Desert. These limestone pillars are scattered over a concentrated area, with nothing quite like it found anywhere else. We will then fly out over the Pinnacles and inaccessible Dead Pinnacles, then along endless beaches back to Perth.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Pinnacles
What's excluded :
- Entry to Wildlife Park & Museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
Meet at Kookaburra Air and strap in for a Scenic Flight to Wave Rock!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wave Rock, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
Ground tour of Wave Rock, Hippo's Yawn and a bunch of other optional activities in the area, including the Wildlife Park, Miniature Soldier Museum and Lace Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Pinnacles, Pinnacles Drive Nambung National Park, Cervantes, Western Australia 6511 Australia
Fly from Wave Rock to the Pinnacles for a ground tour of the bewildering limestone pillars.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- A minimum of 2 adults people per booking is required
- Subject to favourable weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.