Wavedancer Low Isles Cruise
A secluded tropical paradise, set like a jewel in the Great Barrier Reef, Low Isles is an idyllic, unspoilt coral cay island – a tropical island paradise. Combined with the romance of sailing aboard Quicksilver’s luxury 30 metre sailing catamaran, Wavedancer, this is the perfect day for families and couples seeking island relaxation.
Experience Nature's Finest with Australia's Best - Quicksilver
Quicksilver is Australia's most awarded reef cruise company and looks forward to sharing this wonderful World Heritage environment with you! All of Quicksilver's cruises are accredited with Advanced Ecotourism and Climate Action Certification.
- Return Wavedancer cruise from Port Douglas
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Snorkelling mask, snorkel & fins provided
- Qualified Lifeguard on hand
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing
- Guided snorkelling trips with Marine Biologist
- Marine Biologist guided beach walk
- Lycra swimming suits
- Day 1 : Wavedancer Low Isles Cruise9.30am: Complimentary morning tea/coffee on boarding. For your safety, hot drinks are not served once the vessel is underway. Passengers are required to be onboard the vessel 15 minutes before departure. 9.45am: An informative Marine Biologist presentation is shown in the main cabin. 10.00am: Wavedancer departs Reef Marina for Low Isles. 10.30am: A snorkelling demonstration is conducted during the journey to Low Isles. 11.15am: Wavedancer arrives at Low Isles and your activities commence. The coral viewer and shuttle vessel leave for the island, and continue to run throughout the day. Your snorkelling equipment is available from the storage containers on the foredeck of Wavedancer. Snorkelling is conducted from the island. The guided snorkelling tour operates from the island. 12 noon: Lunch is served onboard Wavedancer. Enjoy your tropical buffet. Bar operates throughout the day. 1.30pm: A guided beach walk is conducted by a Marine Biologist from the shuttle boarding area on the beach. 2.45pm: Last shuttle leaves the island to return passengers to the vessel. Afternoon tea is served. 3.10pm: Depart Low Isles for Port Douglas. Enjoy light entertainment during the return journey. 4.30pm: Arrival at Reef Marina, Port Douglas.Meals :Lunch
Departures from Reef Marina, Wharf Street Port Douglas
Boarding Time: 9.30am
Departs Port Douglas: 10am
Returns Port Douglas: 4.30pm
Scenic coach transfers with commentary are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation. Pick up times advised at time of booking.
Extra Costs: Government Environmental Management Charge of AU$6.50 pp payable on check-in direct to Quicksilver.
Coach transfers from your accommodation are available.