Welcome to Country Aboriginal Experience
This is an unforgettable intimate encounter that will leave you with a deep sense of Aboriginal culture and our traditional way of life.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Connect with the world's oldest living culture as you participate in traditional Aboriginal life.
- Journey through Dreamtime (creation stories)
- Didgeridoo and clapsticks playing
- Warfare and artefacts
- Boomerang painting
- Entry/Admission - Spirits of the Red Sand
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spirits of the Red Sand, 205 Main St Inside Beenleigh Historical village, Beenleigh, Queensland 4207 Australia
Spirits of the Red Sand Village is located halfway between Brisbane and Gold Coast and about 40 minutes from each city.
You'll journey into the Australia of the 1800s, moving from set to set in this live theatre experience. Find yourself in a church, walk through the streets of an authentic 19th Century Australian village to enter the largest ever Pre-European Aboriginal village. Sitting around the crackling open fires you'll meet Jarrah and his brothers and witness first-hand the struggle as two cultures come together. Engaging all your senses you'll interact with the story as told through the eyes of the storyteller. Between each set is a powerful cultural performance.
At the finale, you'll start to smell the hearty char-grilled buffet dinner as piping hot damper bread awaits you. Choose from beef, lamb, chicken or fish (or sample them all) cooked to perfection on the char-grill, served with baked potatoes, seasonal salads or winter vegetables, and for dessert - a tropical fruit salad and Lemon Myrtle pavlova, Tea, coffee, and water are available, along with a licensed bar. During dinner, a highlight will be to mix and mingle with the cast of the show, learn about their life now and how they came to be involved.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :205 Main St, Beenleigh QLD 4207, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- * Tables and chairs are sanitised after every use * Frequently touched surfaces are frequently sanitised * Electronic payments only (Tap and Go) * Workplace amenities cleaned and disinfected frequently * Theatre chairs are placed apart to allow for social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.