Welcome to Prague - short, but intense private tour with PERSONAL PRAGUE GUIDE
If you do not like the long tours, but rather just meet a friendly local guide and get an intensive tour. This tour is for you!
In 90 minutes you will get a basic orientation and a precious "WELCOME TO PRAGUE" information. You will learn about the most famous sights, learn some Czech history and how to distinguish between styles of architecture.
You can not expect to see all the details of Prague. But at the end you will get helpful ideas from our guide how to complete your Prague sightseeing experience on your own. Tricks how to avoid lines, tourist traps warning, info about local restaurants etc. Get replies to your questions, learn the background for your independent sightseeing later.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local certified guide (top rated on Trip Advisor)
- Professional art historian guide (if option selected)
- Individual tour only for you
- Flexible itinerary
- ORIGINAL MAP of Prague - designed for independent sightseeing
- ILUSTRATED TIMELINE OF ARCHITECTURE and history
- We support the charity = your money helps to preserve the monuments!
What's excluded :
- As the tour is short we will focus only certain part of Prague. Please Choose ONE of these Topics:
1. PRAGUE CASTLE
- St. Vithus cathedral, Royal palace, Castle yards and gardens, Golden Lane, Changing of the guards, Hradčany
2. PRAGUE OLD TOWN
- Old Town Square, Town Hall, Astronomical Clock, University, Estates Theatre, Týn Church, Black Madona house
3. CHARLES BRIDGE
- enjoy the romantic walk and views of Prague (best early mornings)
4. PRAGUE LESSER TOWN
- Renaissance and Baroque palaces, churchesa and gardens, St Nicolas church, Wallenstain palace an garden
5. JEWISH TOWN
- exteriors of synagogues and the cemetery, Parizska street, Golem legend
6. VYŠEHRAD CASTLE
- relaxed parks, national cemetery,Rotunda, Church of st. Peter and Paul
7. PRAGUE NEW TOWN
- Art Nouveau, Municipal House, Powder Tower, Wenceslas square and Velvet Revolution, Soviet invasion
8. VELVET REVOLUTION
- Wenceslas square and Velvet Revolution, Soviet invasion, Revolution and Jan Palach Memorials
9. PRAGUE GHOST TOUR
- hear the most famous local legends and fairy tales as we have heard them from our grannies
10. PRAGUE BY NIGHT
- enjoy the romantic walk and views of Prague after sunset
In 90 minutes you will get a nice amount of information ABOUT ONE OF THESE 10 AREAS. And some information for your independent sightseeing later. You will learn about the most famous sights, learn some Czech history and how to distinguish between styles of architecture. You can not expect to see all the details of Prague. But at the end you will get helpful ideas from our guide how to complete your Prague sightseeing experience on your own. Tricks how to avoid lines. Tourist traps warning etc.
We will introduce the sights from outside so you can decide which interior should visit on your own later. The guide has usually 1-2 hours available after the tour so you can pro-long your sightseeing and add another tour on a request. Prices according to our usual price list on a web. See our other tours on VIATOR.
If your hotel is located close to the tour area we will start at the reception of your hotel. If not we will let you know the address of some famous easy to find Prague location and meet you there. You will also get the name and phone of your guide so you can stay in touch.
Itinerary can be set directly with you and your guide when you meet him.
To confirm the starting time, itinerary and name of your guide PLEASE CONTACT US AHEAD, by email or telephone. (email@example.com, +420 777 225 205) Thank you!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you the the reception of your hotel. Or at the street door area of your Prague apartment. Please let us know your phone number (with the prefix) so we can contact you in case of unexpected changes from you, or us.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes
- Tour can be extended if requested ahead. Usual pricing according to our web.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.