Welcome To Travel: Melbourne | The 8 Day
Made for backpackers, by backpackers, Welcome To Travel: Melbourne is Australia's most unique and inclusion packed arrival package.
This package promises so much fun and has that many activities included that it doesn't just have to be for people arriving here for the first time, anyone and everyone will love this package.
Only the full version ($899) includes the admin setup (TFN, Phone and bank) and employment help. Select the normal fare for this.
If your customer doesn't want this, select the $849 fare which has (NO WORK OR ADMIN INCLUDED) written on it.
8 days, 7 nights
- Airport pickup
- 7 nights accommodation in a YHA Hostel.
- Welcome Meal by the picturesque Yarra River
- Unique Food, Drink and Street Art Tour (including samples, dinner and 2 drinks!)
- Unique 2 day/1 night getaway
- Surf Lesson
- Wine Tasting
- Australian Wildlife Park
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- St Kilda Beach Day
- Bar Crawl (4 drinks included!)
- Backpacking Expert Guides
- Employment Help (Only on full version)
- Tax, Phone and Bank Account Setup (Only on full version)
PLEASE INFORM US OF FLIGHT DETAILS IF YOU HAVE THIS INFORMATION
- Day 1 : ARRIVAL DAYThis will be your arrival day with all the action starting on Monday morning. This means you need to be in Melbourne for the Sunday night. Landing a few days before? No worries! Your airport pickup is included for any day before the tour and we can organise any required extra nights at the YHA accommodation.Meals :NoneDay 2 : MONDAYOur morning meet and greet will see you get to know your new travel family before we put you at total ease by organising your bank, phone number and tax file number. This means that you’re organised for life in Australia from the start! After that it’s time for us to take you on a guided tour of Melbourne where you’ll learn why so many travellers love this incredibly diverse city. We'll end the day with a riverside group Welcome Meal (dinner included) on Southbank, one of Australia's most iconic settings.Meals :DinnerDay 3 : TUESDAYMelbourne is home to the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest under- cover market and it really is a true treat for all the senses. After haggling a bargain and exploring the wonders of Queen Victoria Market’s many stalls, we will spend the afternoon in the most Melbourne way possible, eating and drinking. It feels like Melbourne has more food establishments than anywhere in the world so we thought the best way to showcase that was to create an exclusive food tour just for you….SO WE DID!Meals :DinnerDay 4 : WEDNESDAYSure we want you to experience this fantastic city, but we also want you to see it’s beautiful surrounds. Mornington Peninsula and Phillip Island are two of the most incredible yet barely touched spots in Australia. We will be having some much needed BEACH time, we'll be WINE tasting, heading to spectacular SCENIC lookouts and to finish off we'll be watching over 500 PENGUINS running across the beach, yes you read that rightMeals :NoneDay 5 : THURSDAYAustralia is known for its famous SURF and this is the day that you'll complete another Australian must do as you learn how to ride a wave. This day includes a few a few hidden secrets along the way but the main thing you need to know? You will get the chance to get up close to KOALAS and KANGAROO. Another bucket list item ticked, two in one day!Meals :LunchDay 6 : FRIDAYMelbourne has many celebrated suburbs and St Kilda is as famous as they get. We’ll head to this quaint beach suburb taking in its iconic promenade, alfresco cafes and famous landmarks. The afternoon will be spent lazing on the beach and paddle boarding (included!) April-September The beach day will be replaced with firstly a secret inclusion and then an enriching and insightful Aboriginal Heritage Walk and Smoking Ceremony in the Royal Botanical Gardens before viewing Melbourne from the highest viewing platform in Australia; the incredible Eureka Skydeck.Meals :NoneDay 7 : SATURDAYDo you want to go in to work or do you want to travel? Either way we will get you organised! Saturday is the perfect time to look at everything you will need after your first week in Australia. We’ll go through all of our job resources including resume writing, employer database and farm-work opportunities, as well show you how to explore this magnificent country. This will be done in a group setting AND then you'll have a one-on-one meeting with an Australia expert meaning you’ll leave with all questions answered.Meals :NoneDay 8 : SUNDAYAnd just like that, it’s nearly over. What better way to spend our final Sunday afternoon together than lazing on a rooftop overlooking the city with your new travel family? We’ll crank up the BBQ and soak up the skyline as we talk about memories made over the best week of your life.Meals :Lunch
All tours start on a Sunday, the arrival day. That means pax can land any time on the Sunday. Extra nights can be added for before or after the tour.
The airport shuttle is a personal pickup from Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and is included any time, on any day.
Extra Night ccommodation @ $35 per night (bookable for you)
Double/Twin upgrade @ $315pp or $630 for the room.
Extra Night Accommodation in a Double/Twin @ $90
Included Meals- Monday, Tuesday Dinner and then Sunday and Thursday' Lunch
Included Drinks- Monday (x1), Tuesday (x2) and Saturday (x4)