West Coast Day Trip from Cape Town
Spend the day on the West Coast with us as we take you on a fun filled adventure. This day trip is aimed at those with little time to spare but want to learn a bit about the West Coast. Nature is at the heart of all of our trips, we begin the day at the Atlantis Dunes and explore their beauty on a guided walk.We always aim to share our history and culture with guests. This tour does exactly that, it explores San culture and allows you to go back into time to gain a greater understanding of our first people.A stop at the West Coast National Park is a must when visiting the area. During Spring the area is coloured by the beautiful wild flowers that are unique to this region. Highlights include the Langebaan lagoon and a possible swim if conditions are good. So pack that costume and join us for a day on the West Coast!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - !Khwa ttu
What's excluded :
- West Coast National Park entry fee
- Entry/Admission - West Coast National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Coast National Park South Africa
This national park has a great diversity of flora and fauna. Especially during the flower season when it is most popular. The Langebaan Lagoon is also part of this beautiful park and is one of our stops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: !Khwa ttu, Grootwater Farm, R27 West Coast Rd, Yzerfontein 7351 South Africa
This is the only heritage center entrusted to preserve and retell the story of the first people. The San people from all over Southern Africa are dependent on this facility to preserve their heritage. This is an amazing facility that believes in sustainability and education.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Cape Town and surroundsAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town International Airport, Matroosfontein, Cape Town, 7490, South Africa
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.