West Kreuzberg: Templars, Bunkers and Prussian Glory Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Get to know the other side of Kreuzberg, away from the partying crowds and Easy-jet Armada: a place where great world inventions were made, world-famous companies born, and where sand was turned into gold and then turned into dust again.
On this self-guided GPS audio tour, you'll stroll through a half-forgotten old residential area where ghosts of the 19th-century building boom walk hand in hand with ghosts of Nazi propaganda. You will learn the secrets of one of Berlin's most stunning parks. You will also get to know the stories of people who made Berlin one of the greatest cities on Earth.
This audio tour is written and narrated by Beata Gontarczyk-Krampe, aka Notmsparker, the author of the Berlin History Blog “Kreuzberged” and of “Notmsparker´s Berlin Companion”.
The tour is ready whenever you are and the audio plays automatically at exactly the right time and place using your smartphone's GPS and the VoiceMap mobile app, which also works offline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lifetime access to West Kreuzberg: Templars, Bunkers and Prussian Glory tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kreuzberg, Berlin Germany
Kreuzberg is a place where great world inventions were made, world-famous companies born, and where sand was turned into gold and then turned into dust again.
Pass By: Viktoriapark, Kreuzberg, 10965 Berlin Germany
Viktoriapark was built in 1888-94, and is entirely artificial. Every single tree or bush or flower was planted on purpose. Originally, the hill was nothing but another heap of sand, pushed this far by a glacier before it stopped.
Departure Point :Platz der Luftbrücke, Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/3/2019 - 10/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Mehringdamm 69, 10961 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.