West Lake Moonlight Hike on Baoshi Hill – Social Guided Night Hiking in Hangzhou
A guided night-time hike on Baoshi Hill overlooking West Lake and the city lights of Hangzhou.
Moonlight hiking. The city lights. Night view West Lake from the mountaintop.
Meet new people and chat as you walk point to point between the best scenic vantage point on Baoshi Mountain. Be part of the local tradition of social night hiking.
Get to know the real Hanghou.
1. Hiking is a great outdoor aerobic exercise. Surrounded by greenery, air in the hills is fresh. Get your heart beating and breath deep, increase lung capacity and heart health.
2. The dirt rock and stairway paths on Baoshi are uneven and irregular, good for training your balance and coordination.
3. This is Hangzhou’s most comfortable hiking trail route, great for socializing as you trek, and culminating in a gorgeous view over the scenic icon of the city – the West Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Train station pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Tarin station pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hangzhou, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Meet up/pick-up. Hike to Baochu Tower.
Meet up or with your guide be picked up. Get acquainted. Depart.
Walk to Baoshi Si Alley, start of the path up the mountain. Arrive near hilltop at the Baochu Tower after a 20-minute climb.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: NO.8 Xiaer Lane, Baoshi Mountain, Baojiao Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310007 China
Chuyang Platform. Qixia Ridge. Off-trail descent.
Follow the guide along a narrow rock crevasse towards the handsome Chuyang Platform where the scenery begins to open up. See the glowing carpet of city lights, and a view of the lake.
Continue. Pass over the Niujibei ‘Cow’s back’ to reach Qixia Ridge, then follow the guide down an wild-trail route off the mountain, arriving by the Yellow Dragon Sports Center.
Tour end at Yellow Dragon Stadium.
Walk together to the nearby bus stop to end the tour.
Public transport: bus routes 28, 21 and 82 (among others) run from here, connecting to all major Hangzhou transportation. It won’t be a problem to get to where you are going from here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Fengqi Road station, Fengqi Rd, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hangzhou Airport, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou China
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.