Westminster Walking Tour & Westminster Abbey Entry
Explore London’s famous Westminster Area (Buckingham Palace, Westminster & Big Ben & 20 other top sights!) on a 3 hour walking tour.
Then visit Westminster Abbey, which is one of the United Kingdom's most notable religious buildings.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
Then, head to Westminster Abbey. Since the coronation of William the Conqueror in 1066, all coronations of English and British monarchs have been in Westminster Abbey. Until the death of George II in 1760, most kings and queens were buried in the abbey.
20 sights in a 3 hour London guided tour plus entry to Westminster Abbey, all with a friendly London guide
Come and join us on the best London walking tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of Westminster (3 hours)
- Westminster Abbey Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Westminster Abbey
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Spend as much time as you want here!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.