wetravelportillo - Portillo and Inca Lagoon Full-Day tour
Its majestic peaks, excellent wine, breathtaking views, and undeniable appeal for great photography are just a few of the reasons why wetravelportillo. Do you?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Ski Portillo Chile
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ski Portillo Chile, Ruta 60 420, Los Andes, San Esteban, Valparaíso, Chile
You are picked up at your hotel first thing in the morning as we make our way through the valley of Santiago, towards the majestic Andes Mountains.
As we approach the Andes we’ll see the Chacabuco Memorial, the site where one of the most decisive battles for Chile’s independence was fought, Mount Aconcagua’s peak, which is the highest mountain in the Southern and Western Hemispheres, small mountain villages, mining camps, glaciers, the site of the old trans-Andean railroad, and a local fish farm that dates back to 1905.
Before arriving to Portillo we will stop at San Esteban vineyard, where you will taste some of their best wine. Once in Portillo, we’ll have lunch with a breathtaking view of the Inca Lagoon before heading back to Santiago.
Points of departure
1. Las Condes
6. Estación Central
Traveler pick-up is offered
Time of departure
Between 07:30 am and 08:30 am.
The exact pick-up time will be provided by e-mail 16 hours prior to the beginning of the tour. If you don’t have access to your e-mail you can use Whatsapp or call us at +56 999 516 940.
Duration of tour
You are dropped off back where you were first picked up.
· Hotel pick-up and drop-off
· Ski rentals
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
· This tour is based on a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund otherwise.
· This tour is based on a maximum of 12 people.
For a full refund, please cancel at least 24h in advance, prior to the beginning of the tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in central Santiago, as well as from Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.