wetravelsantiago - Santiago City Tour
Its rich history, unique architecture, beautiful parks, contrasting districts, and cosmopolitan vibe are just a few of the reasons why wetravelsantiago. Do you?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
You are picked up first thing in the morning as we make our way through the streets of Santiago and take in the history, culture, architecture, and heritage that give the country’s capital its unique vibe.
During our tour through the city we will see some of Santiago’s most emblematic historic landmarks, such as the Cathedral of Santiago, Plaza de Armas, which is Santiago’s main square, La Moneda, the country’s Presidential Palace, Santa Lucía hill, and San Cristóbal Hill –the largest Metropolitan Park in South America, as well as some of the city’s older and most picturesque districts -or “Barrios”- such as Lastarria, Bellas Artes, París-Londres, Concha y Toro, and Italia.
As we stroll the streets we will also try local empanadas, a staple of Chilean cuisine, and taste some of the best wine found in Santiago. Barrio Italia is where we will stop for lunch. In recent years, this once forgotten place has seen old buildings converted into art studios, cafés, gourmet restaurants, and small bars.
Following our visit to Barrio Italia, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in central Santiago, as well as from Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.