Whale Shark Encounter: A Life Time Experience with Lunch and Drinks Included
Welcome to the Whale Shark experience, this is a unique activity in the world and is the most enigmatic activity in Mexico.
Imagine swimming next to an immense animal like the whale shark. This animal is completely harmless since it feeds on plankton and it does not represent a danger for our travelers.
Amaze yourself by feeling a great and incredible sensation of swimming near them and admiring these beautiful animals. This is a life experience that you must live at least once in your life, imagine having a picture of yourself with the whale shark swimming side by side, what an incredible memory.
Finally, after the Whale Shark view, we will sail to Isla Mujeres. Here you can visit the beautiful beaches of Isla Mujeres, we will take you to the famous beach called Playa Norte which is known worldwide for its incredible and amazing beauty. The tour includes breakfast, lunch, and drinks, transport it´s optional.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Ceviche Mexico
- Bottled water
- Search of the Whale Shark
- Playa Norte Tour
- Breakfast - Continental (fruit, juices, bread, milk and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Federal tax port of 8usd
The Mexican Yucatan peninsula is one of the few places in the world where you can share the water with the world's largest fish, the whale shark. This activity is carried out with small groups, where you will go out in search of this type of creatures to enjoy a snorkeling experience that you will never forget.
After finding a whale shark, you will have the opportunity to jump into the water and swim with it to have an encounter with wildlife that few people can experience. The habitat of the majestic whale shark is found in oceans with warm and tropical temperatures; It moves peacefully through the crystal clear waters along the Yucatan coast, near Isla Holbox, Isla Mujeres and Isla Contoy during the summer months. Later we will sail to the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres and visit the beautiful beach called Playa Norte where we will enjoy a rich Mexican-style ceviche. The boats are 33 feet and have 2 ecological engines, guides, and certified captains, the boat is only for 10 passengers. The tour includes (light breakfast, fins, masks, life jackets, tube for snorkeling, water, sodas, sandwiches, and ceviche aboard the boat). We do not guarantee the sightseeing.
• Playa Centro , Isla Mujeres, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Punta Sam ferry terminal, Punta Sam, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, Cancun hotels between 6:30 am to 8:00 am and Riviera Maya and Riviera Tulum hotels from 5:30 am to 7:30 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.