Whale Shark Encounter - Pictures & all fees included
We are ranked #2 on TripAdvisor (not only with whale shark tours), because we are passionate about what we do. Your experience matters to us and we want you to have the best day of your vacation with us.
Our guests love the early arrival at the port and being one of the first boats out on the open water. They love our homemade sandwiches and fresh brewed coffee, fun and professional crew, comfortable boats, clean and new snorkel gear, the lunch at the north beach and our pictures, which we include in the tour price. Just look us up and read what they have to say about us.
Environmental awareness and sustainability matters to us! All our tours are as good as plastic free. We have redesigned our operation to produce minimal waste, which we recycle.
Kay Tours Mexico was the first supplier to offer reusable water bottles and thus avoids over 2000 disposable plastic bottles per year.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Light breakfast at the port
- Snacks - Fresh fruit, snacks, water, Coca Cola, Sprite & Corona beer in the van
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pictures are included!
- This is an all inclusive tour - No hidden costs or upsell!
What's excluded :
In the best-case scenario the boat ride takes around half an hour and in the worst case up to three hours. We don’t want to scare you, we want to be honest. Looking for whale sharks in the middle of the ocean is similar to searching the needle in the haystack.
Once the boat is in the right position the mate or the captain will give you the signal to get into the water. In the water your guide will lead you toward a whale shark, which you will be snorkeling next to. Your guide will be next to you the entire time, taking care of you.
- Tour starts at 07:00 a.m. (+/- 1 hour)
- Swim with the biggest known fish on this planet
- Enjoy the typical regional food in front of the North Beach
- Relax at the crystal clear waters of the North Beach of Isla Mujeres
- Duration from pick up till drop-off is approx. 6-8 hours
• Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All our pickups are exclusively private. You will NOT go through any other hotels. We pick you up and go straight to the port. Getting up early is the key to a successful and fun packed whale shark encounter. We leave port at 08:00 AM in order to be first out on the water. That means pick up at your hotel or vacation rental can be early, but it's worth it!NO FUEL SURCHARGE / NO MARINA FEE / PICTURES INCLUDEDPorts
- Puerto Morelos Q.roo, Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suited for children younger then 4 yours
- Not suited for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Find out what actions we have taken in response to the COVID-19 situation in order to allow our guests to worry less and be more flexible in regards to their travel decisions. If you want to learn more, we are kindly inviting you over to our site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.