Whale Watching -Mirissa Sri Lanka
Whale watching is one of the most exciting water activities you can do while you are in Sri Lanka. In Sri Lanka you can watch whales and dolphins in Kalpitiya, Trincomalee and Mirissa, however
Mirissa is the major point you can see them in large numbers in October to April season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast, tea/coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Life jackets
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our boats depart from the Mirissa harbour each morning by 7am with qualified, friendly crew. Generally tour takes 4 hours
In warm Indian Ocean you can see several other whale species, dolphins and other marine life also. Blue whale,bryde's whale,sperm whale,killer whale & pilot whale. Spinner dolphin,bottle nose dolphin,stripped dolphin,Risso's dolphin are the various dolphin types you can see. Also Green back turtle, whale shark, flying fish and tuna fish are other marine species can be seen in some days. Some days it takes another few hours as they swim away for food in deep sea.
Both boat and passengers are covered with an insurance. You will get your breakfast while you are in the sea. Please make sure sun glasses, head cover, sun cream, medicine (if you get sea sickness),camera with you.
Departure Point :Will pick up from Airport / Colombo hotel / Negombo Hotel
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Will drop to the hotel/ air port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.