Whale Watching 2022 in Punta Cana to Samana Bay + Bacardi Island from Hotels.
From the Punta Cana hotels, we’ll enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Oriental Mountain Range as we drive north of Punta Cana before arriving in the small fishing village of Miches at the southern shores of Samana Bay. There you will enjoy a quick breakfast prior to boarding the boat to Samana. We’ll cruise deep into the bay to whale watch.
We will first reach Cayo Levantado, also known as Bacardi Island because of its close resemblance to the beaches Bacardi Rum once used for its famous commercials. Cayo Levantado is nothing short of a tropical oasis – a small island in the middle of the ocean with turquoise waters and white sands.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Whale Watching trip Entrance fees to Observatory, Buffet Lunch on the beach, Boat Tour Guide
What's excluded :
Whale Punta Cana, whale watching in Samaná Bay and visit Cayo Levantado during this full-day excursion from Punta Cana hotels. Travel to Samaná bay aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned coach, then transfer to a boat Catamaran at Miches. Cruise out into the open waters to look for the pods of humpback whales who visit to breed and have their calves in the area. Learn about the behavior and biology of these marine mammals from your expert naturalist guide. Continue to Cayo Levantado, or Bacardi Island, for lunch on the beach and a dip in the azure waters before returning to Punta Cana.
• Cayo Levantado, Cayo Levantado, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Friusa, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Punta Cana International Airport, Carretera Aeropuerto, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.